me

me
Juewella_breanna

Saturday, February 26, 2011

danceing for a diffrence.

i have this wicked cool idea that i could maybe set up a danceing day at the river front in the summer time. u can do any kind of dance, hardstyle, shuffle, jump, pot shove, ANY KIND!!!!! but also i dont know how we would get microphones and speakers and how we would raise money to do it. the money we raise i want to send to a country that really needs it! if u guys have any ideas or anything to tell me you guys can comment this post or email me at Izzy.isbister121@gmail.com or facebook Juewella Beejay Isbister thank-you very much!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Breanna! I have not stopped by your blog for a while, but while I was away I see you have been busy thinking some awesome thoughts! That is a WICKED COOL IDEA! I will have to think on that a bit and see if I can't come up with some way to help you out with that. My, my, my, you are coming into your own my sweet! You have the potential to become a very powerful social activist! I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete